My Father’s House is a self-funded non-profit organisation with a holistic focus on the physical, mental and spiritual health of the poor and vulnerable. The organisation is also a community service organisation.
Current activities include:
- Feeding 2150 people all around Cape Town
- Supporting four satellite community kitchens around Cape Town
- Entry level job creation projects including barista training, Yellow Bib project, recycling
- Wet waste collection from residents for pig food to encourage a circular economy
- Rehabilitation, reunification skills development and CV writing programmes for the homeless
- Environmental rehabilitation projects and waste removal