Apex Shark Expeditions in Simon’s Town is a licensed shark cage diving tour operator.
heir Ethos: Respect, admiration and passion for wildlife that is shared through a safe, educational and personal experience with every guest who we are fortunate enough have join us.
Situated a short, 45 minute drive from Cape Town, we operate in one of the most richly diverse oceanic habitats in the world, False Bay, an area made famous by the spectacular hunting behaviour of its Great White Sharks. Get the opportunity to experience shark cage diving and predatory breaching with Great White Sharks, all in one trip!
A range of trips includes full day great white shark tours and combination trips to maximise your vacation time. Our expert and passionate crew ensure that every trip is an intimate and insightful experience giving you memories for life. Our actions have demonstrated our commitment to conservation over the years. We’d like you to leave as ambassadors for sharks.
As the first choice great white shark tour operator for famous documentary makers around the world, we know how to get close to the sharks while maintaining respect.
Why Choose Apex Shark Expeditions?
- We operate with the smallest group of guests (12 maximum) in the industry ensuring a high end exclusive experience.
- With 20 years of operating experience, we have an unparalleled understanding of the ocean environment in False Bay which is crucial in finding the sharks.
- Our location together with our Captain’s ability, takes guests right to the predation action. (season dependent)
- Our hands-on approach has been delivering spectacular Great White Shark cage diving with a 100% success and safety record with absolutely zero cage incidents since we started operated.
- We have won the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence six years in a row.
We have a bouquet of offerings that include:
•Great White shark trips, Seal Island
•Cape Fur Seal snorkelling
•Seven Gill Cow Shark diving
•Off shore Mako and Blue shark diving
Detailed information can be found on our website or email or call + 27 79 051 8558
“Not Every Day is a Planet Earth day, but we will do our best to make it a special one”