Jubilee Square in 1880, when it was still known as Market Square. (It was the market where farmers in the area came to sell their produce.)
A view of Jubilee Square and Simon's Town from the sea, circa 1880. William Anderson's fishing shed is in the foreground.
Jubilee Square in 1950.
Children from the Muslim School plant a palm on Jubilee Square in 1935 for the Silver Jubilee of George V. Each school in the town planted a palm on Jubilee Square (and its name dates from this occasion.)
Celebrations on Jubilee Square for the coronation of George VI in 1937. The SATS General Botha (ex HMS Thames) lies in the background.
Jubilee Square after its major facelift in 1986.