Address: 4a Cornwall Street, Simon's Town
Co ordinates : -34.192699, 18.426729
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org Lynne 083 6789 202
A charming cottage offering simple, comfy and peaceful accommodation in Simons Town close to the sea with a beautiful view across False Bay.
On a clear day you can see all the way across the water to Gordon’s Bay. It is only an 800 metre walk down to Long Beach or down the hill to the Village to roam the shops or eat at one of the many restaurants.
Local attractions include mountain hiking, Seal Island, shark cage diving, golfing, kayaking, whale watching, scuba diving, sailing, museums, Boulders Beach Penguin colony and the Cape Point Nature Reserve.
There are two bedrooms en-suite, one with a king size extra length bed with a shower and a bath and the other with a double bed with a shower only.
An open plan kitchen leading into a dining room area and a large lounge area.
There is a patio in the front as well as at the back of the cottage.
Other features include:
Parking off the street in front of the house
Armed Response Security and a safe
Braai facilities (Weber Braai)
TV / Full Satellite DSTV
Cottage sleeps 4 in 2 beds
15 Dec – 15 Jan
R3,200.00 per night /unit
16 Jan – 14 Dec
R2,400.00 per night /unit
Check In 2.00pm
• Check out 10.30am
Minimum stay: 2 nights
Please inform us of your approx time of arrival
Cornwall Cottage is a non smoking establishment
50% deposit on booking – balance payable on arrival
8 weeks prior to arrival – fully refundable less charges
4 weeks prior to arrival – 25% refundable
Less than 4 weeks - deposit is not refundable
Driving directions to 4a Cornwall Street, Simon’s Town from Cape Town Airport via Ou Kaapse Weg
1. Exit Airport onto Airport approach Rd
2. Keep in the right lane on Airport Approach Rd
3. Merge onto Settlers Way / N2 use the on ramp to Cape Town
4. Travel straight on Settlers Way / N2 towards Cape Town.
5. At interchange follow off ramp LEFT onto Rhodes Drive (Towards Muizenberg) M3
6. Remain on Rhodes Drive passed University of Cape Town on your right – M3
7. Rhodes Drive becomes Union Avenue – remain travelling straight. – M3
8. Union Avenue becomes Edinburgh Drive. Keep travelling straight. – M3
9. Edinburgh Drive becomes Simon Van Der Stel Rd. Keep travelling straight. – M3
10. Remain on Simon Van Der Stel Rd until the Steenberg Road Off Ramp. – M42
11. At the top of the off ramp turn right onto Steenberg Road – M42
12. Turn left into OU KAAPSE WEG – M64 – caution – this road is very windy and involves up hills and inclines.
13. Keep travelling straight, following the directions for Simon’s Town – the road becomes BLACK HILL RD – M6.
14. Over the rise you will come to a traffic controlled 3 way intersection with MAIN RD – M4
15. Turn right at the Traffic Controlled intersection onto Main Rd M4
16. Continue straight on this road. M4
17. As you enter Simon’s Town, the Simon’s Town station is on your left.
18. Drive a little further, passed a large white house on your left – Admiral House.
20. Just after the house, take a half right turn, going up over a small bridge, which is going in the same direction as the main road - Admiral way
19. Take the 1st right onto Arsenal St
20. Take the 1st left onto Cornwall Street.
21. 4a Cornwall Street is on your right.
4A Cornwall Street Simons Town
Email address: email@example.com
Mobile: 083 6789 202